Just when you think you’ve seen and heard it all from the ultra-leftist newsrags in outrageous sycophantic support of their anointed presidential wannabe usurper, up pops the uber-liberal progressive Washington Post (‘WashPo’ to insiders – they of the Watergate fix that rid the nation of Richard Nixon back in August of 1974) with a smarmy response yesterday to the increasing numbers of stories about Hillary Clinton’s state of health. With a blazing header that stated “Can We Just Stop Talking About Hillary Clinton’s Health Now?” the opinion piece went on in the form of a rant by Chris Cillizza filled with almost venomous invective aimed at – of all people – Matt Drudge!
To sum up the full intent of the content, which obviously was aimed as ever, to switching people’s attention away from the seriousness of her inability to fully embrace the responsibility of the highest office on the planet, I give you these two paragraphs:
So, to believe that something is seriously wrong with Clinton, you have to a) assume her doctor lied and b) that her coughing, which often happens when someone catches a cold or spends a lot of time speaking publicly, is a symptom of her deeper, hidden illness.
That seems, um, unlikely to me? Beyond the Clinton conspiracy theorists who believe she had something to do with Vince Foster’s death and that she was secretly responsible for everything from Y2K to the SpaceX explosion last week, it’s hard to plausibly insist, based on the available data, that Clinton is ill. There’s the doctor’s note, plus she keeps a very rigorous schedule for a 68-year-old — traveling all over the country to raise money and campaign. (For the past month, she’s done a lot more raising money than campaigning.)
Erm, yes, it got me laughing too! So I did a little searching and found scads and scads of similar reportage of the seriousness of Clinton’s health, even from way far-left news organizations both at home and overseas, and I narrowed them all down to this video released August 29th.; to an in-depth piece from WND featuring 10 prominent doctors and their observations on the weird behavior and coughing fits; and a piece from the DailyMailOnline from Britain.
First up, the video:
To sum up the extensive WND investigation, here’s from Dr. Charles Baldwin commenting on the thread:
“As a physician with almost five decades of experience I can make some statements about Clinton’s health using observation of physical diagnosis that second year medical students learn: I’ve repeatedly posted this in comments and I’m astounded no other physician has picked up on it:
- she has cranial nerve palsies:
- she has dis-coordinated eye movements from palsies of one or more of cranial nerves III, IV, and VI, though very likely VI (abducens) the most commonly involved because it has the longest travel of all cranial nerves.
- she wore prism glasses: the only reason for those is diploplia (double vision). With time the damaged brain learns to suppress (usually the poorly moving) eye and one no longer needs the prisms. Presumably her vision is better: but her eyes still disco-ordinate on lateral gaze. All the time;
- her choking coughing and having a spasmodic voice represents dysfunction of the glossopharyngeal (IX), vagus (X) and hypoglossal (XII):
- she is aspirating even when she speaks, setting off coughing fits, and having laryngospasm.
We can also comment on what history has been revealed. She had a lateral cerebral vein thrombosis, a form of thrombotic stroke. Look that up: it has a mortality rate of between 5 and 10 percent (which Clinton has avoided), and a significant number of sufferers have a significant recovery. Given her obvious neurologic signs Clinton has NOT had a full recovery. She has had a significant cerebral event and has significant and obvious neurologic impairments. I wish her well”. [end]
The full WND report right here 10 Prominent Doctors Question Hillary’s Health
See also DailyMailOnline and Clinton Coughing Fit
So the bottom line is?
Will Huma Abadin become the Edith Bolling Galt Wilson of the Clinton administration?
Nonetheless, Hillary is healthier than Seth Rich, Shawn Lucas, Joe Montano, and Victor Thorn. Consider…
- Seth Rich, DNC director of voter data expansion, was fatally shot, but not robbed in DC in July.
- Shawn Lucas, at age 38, died inexplicably about a month after serving the DNC legal papers in July (and uploading the proceedings to Youtube).
- Joe Montano, a DNC employee with strong ties to Tim Kaine, unfortunately died of an apparent heart attack at age 47 in late July.
- Victor Thorn, a Clinton researcher and critic, succumbed to a gunshot wound in August.
Move along folks, nothing to see here, ignore the ambulance in the entourage, ignore the guy with the syringe, ignore the people helping her up and down stairs, ignore the new van with the lift, everybody coughs (all the time)…