As a counter to the army of drones sent forth from the Turkey in the White House with orders to keep pushing the O’Deathcare sign-up talking points to family members seated around the Thanksgiving table, yours truly offers these Ten “comfort point” ripostes to prevent serious cases of indigestion spoiling your celebrations (with a hat-tip to American Digest for the text) .. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
At the Thanksgiving table, when your friends and brain dead family members can’t explain why they voted for Obama, give them this list. They can then pick a reason.
10. I voted for Obama because I believe oil companies’ profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.
9. I voted for Obama because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
8. I voted for Obama because Freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
7. I voted for Obama because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
6. I voted for Obama because I believe that people who can’t tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don’t start driving a Prius.
5. I voted for Obama because I’m not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies through abortion so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
4. I voted for Obama because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.
3. I voted for Obama because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as Obama sees fit.
2. I voted for Obama because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
1. I voted for Obama because my head is so firmly planted up my ass it’s unlikely that I’ll ever have another point of view, and since I will never have it extracted I don’t need to keep the doctor I like.
Which brings to mind what those drone millennials are all about …