Over and over I hear people constantly claim that Trump is an egotist, a narcissist, a bully. How his brash personality and combative temperament turn them off. These same people personally dislike the man, and judge him by their feelings. To them I say, you’re putting personality over policy! Honestly, ask yourself if you and your country weren’t much, much better off during the Trump Presidency? (We already know the answer to that!)
As for the mean tweets, our fearless president has never thrown the first punch. When attacked (which basically, is still every day since coming down the escalator!), he fights back, so what in God’s thunder is wrong with that?! Wouldn’t you all do the same?
Having been smeared with every name in the book – including “racist” and “Hitler” – by the elitist establishment that he exposed, just keep remembering they call him a racist not because he is one, but because they hate him so with a vengeance. As for the narcissism claim, yours truly can think of only one president that wasn’t one, and that was the disastrous Jimmy Carter, with a lack of trait that didn’t translate into being a good president!
Bill Barr-the-door, on the other hand is just a quisling who wants to be liked by all, invited to all the Beltway Christmas Parties, interviews with “the great one” Mark Levin and others of his ilk. What Barr-the-door doesn’t fully understand is that the Establishment will never forgive him for working for Trump, even if he was a backstabber. Truth!
Just consider for instance, what former AG, Bill Barr has been responsible for over the past few years with our fearless president:
- Let Jeffrey Epstein get murdered in prison
- Refused to stop the BLM riots, refused to investigate Antifa
- Refused to stop the coronavirus hoax (what the governors were doing was obviously illegal under federal law)
- Refused to investigate election fraud (literally at all) and said the whole thing was legit
And on yet another much broader scale:
- Uranium One – No Crimes, No Indictments
- Hammered 47 Hard Drives – No Crimes, No Indictments
- Awan Brothers – No Crimes, No Indictments
- HRC Unsecured Server & 33K subpoenaed Emails – No Crimes, No Indictments
- Wiener Laptop Email Contents – No Crimes, No Indictments (outside Wiener)
- DNC Server Hack – Alleged Crime, Projection on Russia and Trump. No Indictments
- Seth Rich murder – No investigation, No arrests
- Fake Dossier and fraud on FISA Court 4 times – No Crimes, No Indictments
- Years of FISA Abuse – No Crimes, No Indictments
- Years of FBI Contractor Abuse – No Crimes, No Indictments
- Carter Page FISA Leak – No Crime for Leaking (just one count lying)
- Numerous other Classified Leaks – No Crimes, No Indictments
- Numerous referrals to DOJ – No Crimes, No Indictments
- Numerous Agents violating policy – No Crimes, No Indictments
- Ukraine WB fraud – No Crimes, No Indictments
- Impeachment Fraud and made up narrative by House Leader – No Crimes, No Indictments
- Ukraine Money Laundering – No Crimes, No Indictments
- Epstein murdered– No Crime, No indictments
Sundance, Conservative Treehouse: ‘Former Specious AG Bill Barr Battered Voters must Dump Trump’…
In an op-ed from the New York Post today, former Attorney General Bill Barr joins the not coincidentally timed call from Republican Club officer Paul Ryan to dump Donald Trump. New York Post and Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch smiles gleefully, but the organized effort is transparent.
According to the diatribe from Bill Barr, things were much better for the leaders of the ‘acceptable Republican Party‘ when the unwashed masses of the unrepresented middle-class were compliant in their role as victims to the GOP. Battered conservatives are so much easier to manage if they just listen to the high-minded pontifications of the professional political class, pull lever and get pellet.
The tone of Barr’s screed is condescending in the extreme, as if he is delivering his prose to the RNC corporate boardroom at cocktail hour. With a backdrop buffet of crustless triangle cucumber sandwiches and a masked waitstaff hurrying to provide the gentle ladies with white wine spritzer refills, you can visualize the words “hear, hear” coming from atop the crystal glasses.
As customary amid these conversations, titles are left unattributed for the unapproved. “Trump brought his wrecking-ball style to the task of governing the nation. He did not temper his disruptiveness and penchant for chaos,” says Barr, pausing intentionally to afford his eloquence time to settle amid the less intellectually capable.
“It took his senior staff and cabinet secretaries an ungodly amount of maneuvering to keep him on track,” Barr continued. Murmured noises and well-toned grunts from the assembly communicated their seriousness in understanding and agreement. Barr’s tenure was obviously a time of unimaginable horror.
Sympathy, shock and sadness afforded for Barr’s recounting of his survival. Moments later, furrowed brows from the audience. [-]
Continues below with other …
While remembering Ruby Ridge never forget, it was Bagpipes-Bill-Barr who buried the Hunter Biden laptop. Add Mike Pence in there too.
Bill Barr wants us to think the victim of the greatest political hit-job of the 21st century and the people who voted for him are the problem. Well “au contraire Bill Barr-the-Gate” – he and all the people who tried to frame President Donald John Trump are the real problem. The hostility towards the GOP that people are leaning towards was brought on solely by his inaction and need to protect his friends over what the country needed, ie sound “ACCOUNTABILITY” for criminal and vindictive behavior.
The GOP brought this on themselves and if they can’t admit that and accept some responsibility for their own actions, inaction’s and failures, then both Bill Barr-the-Gate and they are by no means deserving of respect and should be brought to task accordingly.
Just keep remembering folks, Bagpipes-Barr was old Bushie Boy’s bagman to the drug running operation at Mena Airport, in Arkansas, according to Terry Reed in his 1994 expose, “Compromised”. The Clintons and old Bush were in the drug running business, according to Mr. Reed, and Barr was Bush liason and bagman. Adolfo Calero, head of the Contras, admitted the Contras weren’t the prime covert activity based out of Mena. They were simply the decoys to conceal the dope running. He’s at it again: fractious Bill Barr.
Whenever our fearless president Trump ever appointed Bagpipes Bill as AG, it was obviously well hidden that his Presidency was about to head for a crash. Hiding in plain sight as he was – Bagpipes-Bill-Barr! Let that all settle in for awhile!
And on that note, time for today’s MAGA Pill – still our Warrior-President Donald John Trump – MAGA! KAG!