Coming up, the most in-depth investigative journalism expose` I have read in a long long time, in the style of what the major news networks would produce in the days of old when journalism was a well-respected career-path. The subject, Hillary Clinton, is revealed in all her vainglory with no place to hide, and certainly as not worthy enough of a candidate for any kind of legal employment, never mind vying for, and attempting to steal, the highest political office on the planet.
Sample: “This, then, is Hillary Clinton: a woman who is wholly, unequivocally unfit to serve as anything more than an inmate in a federal penitentiary. She has demonstrated, time and again:
- that she cannot, under any circumstances, be trusted with national security or state secrets;
- that she treats the paper on which the Espionage Act is written, with no more reverence than she would give to a strip of toilet paper;
- that she treats with similar disregard the paper on which the U.S. Constitution is written;
- that her judgment in matters of international conflict, diplomacy, and terrorism is an abomination;
- that she routinely uses her “charitable foundation” as a money-laundering operation designed to enrich herself under the guise of helping the needy;
- that she will gladly sell out her country, and everyone in it, in exchange for material riches and political dominion;
- the she is intent upon using the most irresponsible refugee and immigration policies imaginable to import countless millions of people from hostile, impoverished nations across the globe for one core purpose: to permanently transform the American population into one that will vote reliably Democrat from now until the end of time;
- that she fully intends to purge the Second Amendment from the Bill of Rights;
- that she unequivocally plans to expand the disastrous, failing Obamacare debacle into an even more monstrous, government-run, single-payer healthcare system;
- that she favors soft-on-crime policies that have repeatedly been shown to cause violent crime rates to skyrocket;
- that she is perfectly willing to institutionalize massive, ubiquitous voter fraud because she believes that it will ensure additional power for her political party;
- that she views white Americans as a whole, as inherently, “implicitly,”137 and “irredeemably”138 racist, and therefore in constant need of an all-powerful government to restrain their bigoted impulses;
- that despite her professed aversion to racism in general, she is quite happy to ally herself with “politically correct” racists like Al Sharpton and the Black Lives Matter movement; and
- that she opposes the imposition of any restrictions whatsoever on abortion rights, or on the government’s power to force taxpayers to fund abortions.
“In the final analysis, Hillary Clinton is a woman with a mindset that is totalitarian in every respect. To make matters worse, she is a lying, deceiving, manipulative, self-absorbed criminal without a shred of personal virtue. Truly it can be said that never before in American history has anyone so unfit and so undeserving, run for president. Never”.
Great stuff, and a phenomenal accompanying reference guide. Get this out and about to everyone you know!
A devastating exposé of the most unfit and undeserving individual ever to seek the American presidency.October 14, 2016 – John Perazzo
Never in American history has anyone as unfit and undeserving as Hillary Clinton run for U.S. President. While she stands on the threshold of being elected to the White House, she quite literally belongs in a prison cell. This article lays out the case against her, chapter and verse.
Clinton’s Private Email Server & the Espionage Act
Throughout her entire four-year tenure as secretary of state, Mrs. Clinton never acquired or used a government email account. Instead, she transmitted — in violation of government regulations — all of her official correspondences via a private email address that traced back to a secret, private, unsecured server that was housed at her New York residence.1 And immediately after those emails were subpoenaed by Congress, Clinton instructed a team of her advisers to unilaterally delete, with no oversight, almost 32,000 of the roughly 60,000 emails in question.2
Clinton claimed that her reason for having used only a personal email account, rather than both a personal and a government account, was that she found it “easier,” “better,” “simpler” and more convenient to “carry just one device for my work and for my personal emails instead of two.”3 It was eventually learned, however, that Mrs. Clinton in fact had used no fewer than 13 mobile devices to access emails on her private server, but the FBI was unable to obtain any of those devices in its investigation, in some cases because Clinton aides had been instructed to smash them with a hammer.4
Clinton originally assured Americans that not even one piece of classified material had ever been transmitted via her unsecured, secret, personal server. But now it is known that at least 2,079 emails that she sent or received via that server, contained classified material.5 As the eminent broadcaster and legal scholar Mark Levin has made plain, each of those 2,079 offenses constituted a felonious violation of Section 793 of the Espionage Act.6 And each violation was punishable by a prison sentence of up to ten years.7
In January 2016, former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates said “the odds are pretty high” that Russia, China, and Iran had compromised Clinton’s unsecured email server.8
But hey, who cares? At least Mrs. Clinton, unlike Donald Trump, never engaged in crude, private trash talk that was recorded on tape. And all of her disparaging, condescending, hate-soaked, fiction-laced denunciations of her political rivals are delivered in measured, solemn, well-rehearsed tones. And she of course respects women deeply. In fact, she respects all people, including the 315 million Americans whose personal and national security was compromised when Mrs. Clinton willfully allowed top-secret information to wind up in the possession of our country’s most hostile enemies around the world.
Continues in FrontPageMagazine…