Something tells me that the Manchurian Candidate rogue fraud in the WH has really committed hari kari this time .. “Senate Dems deserting like rats from a sinking ship” … Maybe (sooner rather than later??) someone will get access to the fraud’s lock-box, and Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his posse can put the guy in jail. What has definitely been uncovered in the past seventy-two hours is the malignant personality of Barack Obama. PERIOD.
“No, Mr. President, we don’t negotiate with terrorists, we don’t regard a deserter as a POW in need of rescue, and we don’t believe that releasing the 5 most dangerous men on the “do not release” list is of benefit to our nation nor our people.”
His cheap political ploy to get himself back in the good graces of the voters has backfired miserably, by trading our national security for a shot at political redemption in the face of his myriad of failures. Obama has pushed this to the point of absurdity. His Constitutional violations seem to be happening on a daily basis, and one can only hope that the GOP leadership is ready to impeach now. And I don’t want to hear any rhetoric around a required 2/3rds Senate majority. Obama changed the rules with Obamacare, the precedent has been set, and with upcoming control of the Senate, the GOP will have more than enough votes. The malignant personality of Barack Obama demands his removal from office.
And finally, a psycho-analysis of the Manchurian Candidate:
THE MALIGNANT PERSONALITY OF BARACK OBAMA:
How to spot a sociopath, from the website “Profile of the Sociopath.”
(1) They are habitual liars. They seem incapable of either knowing or telling the truth about anything.
(2) They are egotistical to the point of narcissism. They really believe they are set apart from the rest of humanity by some special grace.
(3) They scapegoat; they are incapable of either having the insight or willingness to accept responsibility for anything they do. Whatever the problem, it is always someone else’s fault.
(4) They are remorselessly vindictive when thwarted or exposed.
(5) Genuine religious, moral, or other values play no part in their lives. They have no empathy for others and are capable of violence. Under older psychological terminology, they fall into the category of psychopath or sociopath, but unlike the typical psychopath, their behavior is masked by a superficial social facade.”