A brief history of John Kerry compiled in less than 10 minutes provides the following profile, leading into a quite detailed open letter from Daniel Greenfield in FrontPage Magazine. Not surprising to those of us who well remember his disgraceful and treacherous 1971 appearance before Congress to trash America; and he’s been doing it in one form or another ever since. One of his well-worn excuses begins “well, I voted for (choose your topic) before I voted against it.” Joined at the hip with the monstrous Ted Kennedy, Kerry has a lot to answer for – a LOT.
Now to his history:
1) John Kerry LIED to the U.S. Senate about our troops when he came scurrying back from his Viet Nam tour of duty – 243 days early – with some of his mates saying he returned due to self-inflicted injuries.
2) Mr. Kerry called our troops terrorists, by insisting that American soldiers were raping, dismembering, torturing, poisoning and murdering innocent civilians in Viet Nam.
3) The troops who served with him have refuted ALL of his testimony and exposed him as a LIAR.
4) John Kerry then traveled to Paris and ILLEGALLY inserted himself into “peace talks” with North Viet Nam’s Communist leadership.
5) He did this while still a commissioned officer and WITHOUT permission from the U.S. government.
6) Documents captured on the battlefield in 1971 – which have since been declassified – reveal that Mr. Kerry’s “Vietnam Veterans Against the War” group was taking orders directly from the Communists.
7) Kerry gave AID AND COMFORT TO OUR ENEMIES while we were AT WAR and while our POWs were enduring tremendous torture and suffering.
8) Kerry LIED and called our veterans rapists, murderers and torturers.
9) John Kerry has NEVER apologized for this. And he has not changed his tune since the 1970s!
10) Lately, Kerry has said in recent televised interviews that our current soldiers are terrorizing innocent civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan.
11) John Kerry is a THIEF of stolen valor, a LIAR and he was and still is MORALLY UNFIT to represent America as the Secretary of State.
12) What he really deserves is a fair trial followed by incarceration in GITMO for life – or something swifter.
Daniel Greenfield and his “Dear John” letter …
Every few years a messiah arrives in Jerusalem, shakes hands, makes demands and promises to make peace in our time. Then when the whole thing blows up in his face, he throws up his hands and flies back blaming the ungrateful Jews for not embracing his vision.
So many false messiahs have come before you, squinting against the bright sunshine, pounding the table at meetings, downing martinis and fantasizing about the Nobel Peace Prize that they were sure was waiting for them at the end.
And they left with nothing except sunburn and simmering rage.
Did you really think you would be any different? Were you so delusional that you imagined you could succeed where career diplomats with a lifetime of experience in the region had failed?
It’s not as if you had a good track record negotiating anything. Do you remember meeting Madame Binh in Paris? What about carrying Daniel Ortega’s peace offer after assuring everyone that he wasn’t a Communist? Right before he flew to Moscow. And let’s not gloss over your visit to Assad. Was that peace in the air or was it just the nerve gas?
I know you don’t have time to remember all your diplomatic triumphs. Or like Hillary, any of them.
You went to Paris to aid the Viet Cong. You went to Nicaragua to aid the FSLN terrorists. You went to Israel to aid the PLO. The USSR fell, but your old nostalgia for Communist guerrillas and killers hasn’t deserted you. It’s why you failed. And it’s why you’ll fail over and over again.
No matter what the PLO did, you blamed Israel. Just as no matter what the Viet Cong or the Sandinistas did, you blamed America.
The PLO can call for Israel’s destruction, champion terrorism and ally with Hamas, but your minions will still provide anonymous quotes saying that the PLO can’t be expected to negotiate while Israel possibly considers building houses in Jerusalem.
What’s a little thing like genocide compared to a house?