To cut to the chase: “Damages
312. The Plaintiff has been injured in his business and property as a direct and proximate result of Defendants’ violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1962(c).
313. As a direct and proximate result of Defendants’ actions, the Plaintiff has suffered, and continues to suffer, significant damages, including but not limited to, actual, compensatory, special, incidental, and consequential damages in addition to costs of defense and attorneys’ fees
314. Among other things, the Plaintiff was forced to incur expenses in an amount to be determined at trial, but known to be in excess of twenty-four million dollars ($24,000,000) and continuing to accrue, in the form of defense costs, legal fees, and related expenses incurred in connection with his effort to defend against the Defendants’ actions and the various federal investigations and/or official proceedings which arose therefrom, in addition to the loss of existing and future business opportunities for himself, the Trump Campaign, and the Trump Organization LLC.
315. All of these injuries were sustained within, and were the result of conduct occurring within the United States.
316. The Plaintiff is entitled to recover, pursuant to Title 18 United States Code § 1964(c), treble damages in the amount to be determined by offer of proof at time of trial. The Plaintiff is also entitled to recover attorneys’ fees and costs of this litigation, as well as damages arising from lost profits and/or lost business opportunities attributable to the activities engaged in by defendants committed in furtherance of the Enterprise.”
First, many thanks to Sundance for posting the link for the lawsuit. One can read comments here that tell of a number of people not knowing President Trump at all. He’s done all of this before, don’t forget – many times. And has won a ton of them. Some are quoting a $24.000.000 sum for damages and calling that paltry – “some neck; some chicken’!
Which tells yours truly they didn’t read the Lawsuit and probably got that number from other media sources. Nothing could be further from the truth. Below is the damages as per the lawsuit. And, it applies to each and every one of the counts. So, any singular count that is successful will trigger the whole amount, which includes “treble” damages. Don’t forget to look that up too. Prez Trump files massive lawsuit.
But in the meantime, Sundance, Conservative Treehouse: ‘Trump files massive civil lawsuit against Russia scheme’ …
President Trump named just about everyone connected to ‘Spygate’ and the manufactured ‘Trump-Russia’ fraud in a civil lawsuit filed today in the jurisdiction of Miami, Florida.
[108 page Lawsuit HERE]
“Acting in concert, the Defendants maliciously conspired to weave a false narrative that their Republican opponent, Donald J. Trump, was colluding with a hostile foreign sovereignty,” the president states. The ramifications could be significant as the Durham criminal probe continues to generate evidence that supports the Trump lawsuit.
“Under the guise of ‘opposition research,’ ‘data analytics,’ and other political stratagems, the Defendants nefariously sought to sway the public’s trust. They worked together with a single, self-serving purpose: to vilify Donald J. Trump,” says one segment of the lawsuit.
All of the claims within the filing are substantiated by documents outlining the history of the events. I’m not sure any defendant is going to be successful getting themselves out of the target zone on the lawsuit. The suit alleges “racketeering” and a “conspiracy to commit injurious falsehood,” among other claims.
Defendants include: Hillary R. Clinton, HFACC, Inc., the Democratic National Committee, DNC Services Corporation, Perkins Coie, LLC, Michael Sussmann, Marc Elias, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Charles Halliday Dolan, Jr., Jake Sullivan, John Podesta, Robert E. Mook, Phillipe Reines, Fusion GPS, Glenn Simpson, Peter Fritsch, Nellie Ohr, Bruce Ohr, Orbis Business Intelligence, Ltd., Christopher Steele, Igor Danchenko, Neustar, Inc., Rodney Joffe, James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Kevin Clinesmith and Andrew McCabe
The suit was assigned on Thursday to U.S. District Court Judge Donald Middlebrooks, who is based in West Palm Beach, FL, a Bill Clinton appointment. [end]
Full link below with other…
President Donald John Trump in his life before the White House, has a long history of using the courts quite successfully. Even with the losses he’s had he seems quite skillful in turning those results around to his advantage, which always reminds everyone that he was taught in his very early years by Norman Vincent Peale – “the power of positive thinking” – to which he can attest personally that Peale’s approach does work. “Whenever somebody says it’s impossible, use that as the starting point”.
As a point of interest, his list of defendants is a “who’s who” of some of the most disliked people in the country with “Kankles” leading the group. If and when a judge steps in and stops the lawsuit, the anger of the 75% of the country backing Trump will be nothing short of a tsunami. It certainly looks to yours truly that this will be a win/win for our fearless president Trump, no matter the outcome.
Doing nothing after Durham’s recent broadside, would be wrong. A huge number of us who are frustrated and angry with our government will be glad to see this lawsuit proceed. I say good luck and damn the torpedoes.
And on that note, time for today’s MAGA Pill – the aforementioned president Donald John Trump still doing his darnedest to preserve and protect the Constitutional Republic of the United States – MAGA! KAG!