OBO the Clown Prince of Fools is the first president in the history of the Republic, who has a deep seated hatred for our domestic police force. Shrillary Clinton is the first presidential candidate in the history of the Republic, who was the target of a massive FBI investigation, found guilty, but was given a political pass by the FBI chief honcho, who, in the recent Congressional hearing, was found wanting, baseless, spineless, and specious. I’ve been saying for a long time that OBO the Clown Prince of Fools acts consistently in what is usually behavior by our enemies. He identifies and promotes dissatisfied domestic groups, along with hostile foreign countries, and activates/incites them to riotous hostility, while weakening and attacking US allies. In the not so distant past, the KGB was the master secret service of deception, but at least they spent their own money to fund their operations, not ours.
In the piece attached from American Thinker, Gary Aminoff, quoting OBO, puts it this way: “This kind of talk is for one purpose only: to increase racial agitation. What the president stated is the opposite of the truth. There have been many studies conducted by reputable organizations”.
And then goes on to the facts:
- Police killed twice as many whites in 2015 as blacks. Why did the president not mention Dylan Noble, a 19-year-old white man killed by police in Fresno, Calif. on June 25?
- More whites and Hispanics are killed by police than blacks. Actually, 12 percent of white and Hispanic homicide deaths were due to police officers, while only 4 percent of black homicide deaths were the result of police officers. The majority of black homicides are the result of killings by other blacks.
- Unarmed black men are more likely to die by the gun of a cop than unarmed white men…but that fact alone does not tell the whole story. Black men, more often than white men, will attempt to assault the officer, grab the officer’s gun, or otherwise attack the officer. In several cases, the man attacked and began to beat the officer, and in some cases where a physical altercation was involved, there was an accidental firing caused by his own assault on the officer. Statistically, these are all considered a death of an unarmed person.
- Black and Hispanic officers are more likely to fire a gun at blacks than white officers.
- Blacks are more likely to kill cops than to be killed by cops. Forty percent of cop-killers are black.
“Providing inaccurate information to the public by the administration has deadly consequences”.
These are dangerous times we’re living in and I just pray that America finally wakes up from its overdose of liberalism. Talking about which, take heart my friends from the younger generation who are at the forefront of these changing times. Here’s what I posted last evening on my Facebook page: “I’m so proud of my son Kyle Hurst resident of uptown Dallas not far from Thursday’s shootings, whose career responsibilities put him near and dear to many ethnic peoples. In his own words: “This is what we need more of, no more labels and standing on each side of the fence yelling at each other. Dallas has a real opportunity to show the rest of the world how it’s done”.
Which then led into this morning’s post from Police Chief Brown. This tragedy has shone a big Light on a great Police Chief. This Godly man knows exactly from where his strength and love of community comes from. Now if we’d all just pick up on what he’s saying. God Bless Chief Brown and the responsibilities which are laid upon his shoulders. And God bless son Kyle and his generation for tending to the hurt .. God Bless Dallas.
See also Gary Aminoff: The Racial Agitator-in-Chief in American Thinker..