Let me get this straight … Before getting into politics:
- Trump was already worth about $3.1 Billion and ran a worldwide company, while..
- Obama (the smartest person ever) could barely pay his electric bill.
After getting into politics:
- Trump media coverage currently is about 90% negative, while..
- Obama media coverage averaged about 99% positive.
Those curmudgeons of us that remember, know that what they did to President Ford is exactly the same as what they are doing to President Trump today. From early morning shows to late night “comedians”, Ford was a clumsy, illiterate, incompetent fool. And they have used the same playbook for each Republican President since Ford, including Ronaldus Maximus Reagan.
And believe it or not, it appears to work for them. Painting Ford, elder Bush, and younger Bush as incompetent idiots gave us Carter, Clinton and Obama. If the Big Fake News media is successful in painting the Trump administration as a clown train wreck, the pendulum will swing again, and this time, it might be full bore socialist.
Wonder who will be the next Democrat President? (and remember that they have a lot of ‘clumsy, incompetent, illiterate fools’ running around these days).
Jack Hellner in today’s American Thinker…
We are getting a large number of opinion pieces throughout the media saying Trump is incompetent and doesn’t have what it takes to be president.
Yesterday we get a piece from Michael Gerson, who the Washington Post pretends is conservative, titled “Fortunately, Trump doesn’t have what it takes to be a dictator.”
Gerson takes anonymous sources and prints this drivel:
But for all this, Trump seems utterly incapable of ruling even the 18-acre kingdom of the White House. Recent reports describe “chaos,” “tumult,” “disarray” and “pure madness.” With the policy process completely broken, staffers seem to occupy their time with blood feuds, leaking and legal consultations. Trump himself – “brooding,” “isolated and angry,” “mad as hell” – takes it out on Jeff Sessions and Alec Baldwin[.]
The problem is this: Though weakness and incompetence are preferable to authoritarianism, they are unequal to the real challenges of the nation.
Trump is so incompetent and lacking of skills that:
- He has given us much stronger economic growth that Obama ever did.
- He gave a tax cut to almost 100% of the people and has made businesses much more competitive than at any time in decades.
- He is taking out ISIS.
- He has talked NATO countries into paying more toward their defense.
- He is making progress toward securing our borders. It is good to have a president who wants to enforce laws Congress passed.
- He has helped move the U.S. toward energy independence.
- He has opened pipelines.
- He is bringing back manufacturing jobs and businesses.
- His economic policies are helping to lower Hispanic and black unemployment. Women’s employment and median income are also going up.
- He is giving the people back freedom of choice for health care.
- His policies have lifted consumer confidence, home-builder confidence, and business confidence to higher levels than any time during Obama’s eight years.
Read more to the end…
The Post article is just another of the daily barrage of hit pieces from the globalist controlled media. It is not at all unlike having an angry and self-entitled teenager living in the house. Doesn’t matter that the parents are sacrificing everything to provide and make life better for the child. The only thing that matters is that he or she’s not happy because he/she has to follow a few basic rules.
And don’t forget, that for all his rhetoric on the multiple dangers of the dreaded guns, Obama was absolutely great for gun and ammo sales. Remember for a couple of years or so there, you couldn’t find ammo in stock anywhere. Then we found out that the ‘federal gruberment’ had bought billions of rounds for one purpose or another … Which come to think of it, no-one ever fully explained for what. DemoMarxist hypocrisy the sting in the weapon, perhaps?
Obama and his merry minions should be arrested and tried for crimes against the people of the United States. Like millions of you out there, I’d love to see them all frogmarched into federal prison and the Rule of Law restored in this country.
Having said that, there is only one thing that happened under his watch that I have to give bewildering respect to. It’s just completely puzzling to me. There was this Ebola crisis. He appointed some political operative, and poof! the Ebola outbreak went away. He didn’t even restrict immigration.[sarc]
America has forever been full of the ‘enemies within’ and the current generation is seemingly no different. But as I constantly trumpet (pun intended) our nationalism, populism, and a new courageous president is all that stands in the way of these continuing threats from the liberal Leftist DemoMarxists. A real threat that we ignore at our peril.
Thank God for President Donald J. Trump – MAGA!