Culled from various areas within the comments thread: As Mark Levin, Dan Bongino and others have been saying, this is what Tyranny looks like. The Marxist communists who’ve been fully infiltrated through the demoMarxocrat Party, observe no supreme-law, certainly respect no natural law, but the ruthless unprincipled Darwinian-pursuit of power over the masses. They are obsessive about advancement of the weaponized, intimidating and censoring Police State, where thought-crimes are punished unmercifully.
Group-Think conformity, however, is rewarded with endless “Out of Jail” free-cards for members of the Establishment Party. But woe to you, if you speak poorly of any “luminary“, protected elitist thereof: like making a joke about the Radical Left’s icon, crooked-Hillary. So we now have a young man for one, facing 10-years in prison – For a joke!
The jackboots of the militant-Left are standing on the Constitution, while trampling the Bill of Rights under their godless-feet. Is a widening purge-net in progress? Parents, pro-lifers, among villainous MAGA! Now open-season on Christians, for most will NOT bow-down at the altar of Sodom.
That abomination Joebama wants the entire Country to revolve around Critical Transgender Theory, to mutilation of America’s young-girls, repression of women’s sports, violations of their safe-spaces (such as gym locker-rooms, and the like) while satanically DESTROYING marriage and family. The PARTY must be supreme, loved, adored, worshipped, obeyed without reservation; welcome-embraced within Big Brother’s repression. THAT!
From Ms Lydia: Are we to avoid prosecuting the real crimes that government agents committed in order to avoid an accusation of tit for tat? Alvin Bragg and the Democrats have had to search for crimes for which to indict Trump. Yet there are well documented crimes committed by certain Democrats like Hillary destroying evidence or Biden possessing secret documents unlawfully. Is it tit for tat to prosecute obvious crimes that are already publicly known? Is the attempt to overthrow a sitting president using manufactured and altered evidence not a high crime?
The failure to prosecute and punish those responsible for the Russia Hoax have gotten us to where we are today. A 7-year vendetta and persecution of one man that has divided the nation, even after Trump was no longer in power.
Victor Davis Hanson, American Greatness: ‘Indict One – And All?’ ….
Were the opposition to match tit-for-tat these Democratic means, then the republic would not survive.
As we await the publication of all the impending indictments of former President Donald Trump by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, Americans are trying to figure out what constitutes an indictable offense for current and retired public officials. Most legal experts, Left and Right, have noted:
1) Bragg promised in advance that he would try to find a way to indict Trump. His prior boasts are reminiscent of Stalin’s secret police enforcer Lavrentiy Beria’s quip, “Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime.” Nancy Pelosi gave the game away, when in her dotage, she muttered that Trump had a right to prove his innocence as if he is presumed guilty.
2) No former president has ever been indicted—and for good reason. Such prosecutions would be viewed as persecutions and render all former presidents veritable targets of every publicity-hungry and politically hostile local, state, or federal prosecutor. They would reduce the presidency to Third World norms. Gratuitously prosecuting former presidents would become a political tool to harm the opposing political party or to tarnish the legacy of a former president.
3) Trump is currently ahead in the polls for the Republican nomination to face Democratic incumbent Biden. And in head-to-head matchups, he outpolls Biden. For a prosecutor of the same party as the current president facing reelection to seek to destroy the viability of a likely opponent is a first in U.S. history. But again, it is now in accordance with Third World norms.
4) At least two left-leaning federal and state prosecutors previously have passed on the same evidence Bragg is now using for his indictments. They have explained that such a prosecution is infeasible because of statutes of limitations, because of a state attorney improperly appropriating the role of a federal prosecutor, and because non-disclosures agreements are a fact of life and not strictly illegal.
5) Bragg’s chief witness Michael Cohen is a felon and confessed liar, with a deep personal hatred of Donald Trump—a fact well known to all potential prosecutors.
6) The current indictment follows a long line of historic harassment of Trump, including the first incidence of two impeachments of a sitting president, the first impeachment trial of a president as a private citizen, and the first FBI armed raid of a retired president’s home, the first instance of an FBI director leaking confidential presidential conversations to the media for the purpose of appointing a special counsel to remove a president. Such asymmetry also raises questions about the equal application of our laws as they apply to all our other officials, current and out-of-office. [-]
[+] By any fair application of past tradition and the law, Joe Biden and Alejandro Mayorkas should be impeached for their deliberate efforts to subvert U.S. immigration law for political purposes. By any just measure, Joe Biden should be the target of a special counsel’s investigation to ascertain how and why the Biden family received hidden funds from foreign governments and whether Biden himself paid taxes on such large sums.
It is the revolutionary Left that attacks institutions deemed unhelpful for its current political agenda—one that rarely warrants 50 percent public approval—whether that effort is defined by threats of ending the filibuster, scrapping the Electoral College, adding two more states, packing the court, or radically changing balloting laws and customs to turn elections into a 70 percent no-show of voters on Election Day.
All of the above is predicated on a simple premise: Were the opposition to match tit-for-tat these Democratic means, then the republic would quickly descend into a spiral of illegality and chaos analogous to what ended the late Roman Republic. That fact is well known to the new hard-left Democratic Party. So it has assumed the role of the spoiled teen who feels he has a blank check of lawless behavior that his parents would not dare emulate, given that for adults to do so would destroy the family.
In other words, the Left is saying to America something along the following lines, “We are so morally superior to you that we can and must employ any means necessary to achieve our unpopular political ends. But you cannot respond in kind or deter us by mimicking our own tactics, because should both parties do so, the resulting disorder would undermine the republic. And that is something you won’t dare do.” [end]
Full link below…
Tit for tat implies a political game. This is not a game. There are serious crimes that were committed to destabilize this country and undermine a US president. We seek justice rather than vengeance. The fate of the entire country and the life of every citizen hangs in the balance. It is not just the Russia Hoax, but every illegally organized attempt to “get Trump.” demoMarxocrat rogue USA danger.
(A) What else did President Trump not do? He never threatened a U.S. Senator by saying “Watch out Mr. Schumer…the mighty organs of U.S. State Security have six ways from Sunday with which they can get you.”
(B) He never took to the Senate floor demanding censorship regarding the January 6th tapes and announcing “Mr. Murdoch, you have a good network here…it would be a shame if something were to happen to it.”
(C) Finally, Mr. Trump was never in the pay of the communist Chinese while selling-out his country. That should be illegal.
And on that note, time for today’s MAGA Pill – Still our warrior-president Donald John Trump – MAGA! KAG!
- Victor Davis Hanson, American Greatness: Indict One – And All?