Tomorrow Paul Ryan, John Boehner and Mitch McConnell intend to “fundamentally transform” America from a Constitutional Republic to an European-style Union where the dictators of each Member State have a vote and our Congress and Supreme Court become unnecessary and useless. The King of Brunei will have one in twelve votes that are not only more valuable than one in 100 or one in 435 in both Houses of Congress, but supersede them and render them ineffectual.
The elite in DC do not care if America has many cultures or no culture. They are intent upon building a Bureaucratic Administrative State that they will manage in perpetuity. In the Northeast where little American culture is left as immigration and an alien invasion has created massive inner-city welfare pockets, they are a financial hell hole. But there are six-figure State workers whose job it is to sign people up for Food Stamps and other Welfare Programs. One in particular with over 35 years as a Welfare State manager will retire with two-thirds of that six-figure income plus a $25K Cadillac health care plan for life. This is the new Nobility and Aristocracy in 21st century serfdom.
As the Welfare State grows, so does the need for Marxist and Fascist ruling class elites to populate the Bureaucratic Administrative State with their family and friends. Progressive Democrat actually means that your family and friends have access to the public trough. They all know someone to get them a government job and to instruct them on how to sign up for Benefits. And if one has read Tocqueville, he explained the exact attitude of Barrack Obama, Paul Ryan, John Boehner and Mitch McConnell that led to the French Revolution and Reign of Terror. At least Pelosi is astute enough to realize this and against the Trade Agreement since her Union supporters are the ones that realize that they are the target of this feudal paradigm ~ Von Mises, Jr.
And I couldn’t agree more, which leads me into this in-depth piece by James Simpson from today’s American Thinker on the rogue fraud “president” OBOZO and his dumping of millions of illiterate refugees into the towns and cities of this Constitutional Republic … Scary, very, very, scary. Be scared, or be BOLD and stop him and his accolytes.
This week, the Center for Security Policy published my latest work, The Red-Green Axis: Refugees, Immigration and the Agenda to Erase America. It reveals a malevolent component of our dysfunctional immigration system that has largely flown under the radar: refugee resettlement. This article highlights a few of its findings.
Hatched by the U.N. and the American Left, the resettlement agenda is dedicated to erasing our culture, traditions and laws, and creating a compliant, welfare-dependent multicultural society with no understanding of America’s constitutional framework and no interest in assimilation. The ultimate target is a voting base large enough for the Left’s long-sought “permanent progressive majority.”
Most people would be shocked to know that America currently takes more refugees from the world’s ghettos than all other refugee resettlement countries in the world combined. The State Department brags about it. Furthermore, most of those refugees are referred to the United States by the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR). The refugees (and the illegal aliens flooding the southern border from Central America) are then “resettled” by taxpayer funded “Voluntary Agencies” or VOLAGs as they are called.
There are nine of them, six nominally religious, but all are in it for the money and top staff make high six figures. Together the VOLAGs are paid close to $1 billion in taxpayer dollars to resettle refugees. Two more organizations who settle most of the unaccompanied alien children (UAC) brought the total to over $1.3 billion last year.
The VOLAGs meet weekly to review refugee lists and decide which one of your communities will accept the refugees. You have no say in it, nor do local leaders. The VOLAGs are secretive and sneaky, and are becoming more so as communities saddled with increasing crime, unemployment and welfare costs increasingly vent their outrage.
Refugees from Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere establish their own little enclaves, bringing with them habits of the old country. So for example, when first settled, Somalis in Maine turned kitchen cabinets into chicken coops, slaughtered goats inside and threw carcasses in the back yard to rot, jammed up sinks, bathtubs and toilets (for reasons no one could explain), and other behavior. Landlords were cited for code violations and left with the bill. One Springfield, Mass., refugee didn’t understand plumbing. He left the water running constantly, creating a $13,000 water bill. Who paid? Not the refugee.
They are not taught to assimilate. They are however, taught how to game the system. In Portland, Maine, Somalis who failed driving tests were not coached to improve their driving skills, but to launch massive letter-writing campaigns criticizing the test administrator who failed them. In short order all Somalis were passing their exams, no questions asked. Clever Somalis in Lewiston, Maine would call for an ambulance, complaining of back pain. The back pain would magically disappear when they got downtown. Ambulance drivers who got wise to the ruse were sued. The local ambulance taxi service resumed.
The Health and Human Services Department’s Office of Refugee Resettlement provides a plethora of grants specifically to help refugees become self-sufficient. Following is a partial list of grants and their most recent funding levels:
- Refugee Agriculture (community gardens); $1.0 million for 11 grants of about $85k each.
- Cuban Haitian (Projects in localities most heavily impacted by Cuban and Haitian entrants and refugees); $18.7 million 13 grants, $16.5 million went to Florida.
- Ethnic Community Self Help (Community building and cultural adjustment and integration) $6.1 million.
- Refugee Health Promotion (Health screening, preventative care, other medical services) $4.6 million.
- Individual Development Accounts (Matched savings accounts to help refugees save for purchases, i.e. free money in the bank) $4.3 million.
- Microenterprise Development (helps refugees develop, expand or maintain their own businesses and become financially independent) $4.4 million.
- Microenterprise Development; Home-based Childcare (provides business opportunities to refugee women in a market where there is a shortage of childcare providers) $4.1 million.
- Preferred Communities (Preferred communities allow ample opportunities for early employment and sustained economic independence. In addition, they support special needs populations) $12.5 million 18 grants.
- Refugee Social Services (funds for employability services and other services that enable employment: childcare needs, interpreters and social adjustment) $80 million.
- School Impact (Provides funding for activities that lead to the effective integration and education of refugee children) $14.8 million 36 states $410k avg.
- Services for Survivors of Torture (Enables torture victims to regain their health and independence and rebuild productive lives) $9.8 million 31 grants $316k avg.
- Services to Older Refugees (State grants ensure that refugees age 60 and above have access to mainstream aging services in their community) $3.3 million to 31 states, avg. $103k.
- Targeted Assistance (Grants to states to help refugees obtain employment within one year’s participation in the program) $4.7 million to 25 states, avg. $187k.