The caring side of Donald J. Trump begins when confronting people whose real goal is to control and suppress all other people because they’re considered to be less bothersome creatures, ignoring their protests and legitimate complaints being simply the default response on the part of the arrogant and morally deficient. Following yesterday’s piece on Dianne Feinstein, one can’t think of more corrupt/immoral females than both she and SanFranNanGran Pelosi, who was also mentioned in the article.
While HillaryRob’em goes about her criminal life unabated by notoriety, ‘ole Mafia broad ‘Nance’ has attempted to keep her bottom feeding antics hidden as best she could. Often (as she did again yesterday) invoking (gulp!) GOD into her rusty ramblings! Hardly anything of the caring side to that display, being as false as it is.
But now the cat is out of the bag and will most likely be faced with a real predator. She and her cabal of the oddest people on the planet are going down in their own ship. How president Trump plays this game of hide and seek is a treasure to behold. He smelled the rats years before he was sworn in. As Paul Harvey was wont to say. ‘And now for the rest of the story’…
• In 1986, Trump prevented the foreclosure of Annabell Hill’s family farm after her husband committed suicide. Trump personally phoned down to the auction to stop the sale of her home and offered the widow money. Trump decided to take action after he saw Hill’s pleas for help in news reports.
On the caring side, Trump is so 180-degrees wide of them. They (Feinstein, Pelosi, HillaryRob’em and the rest of the leftist cabal) don’t understand him because for the most part they’re cheap with their own money. DemoMarxocrat politicians squirreling away cash, with the likes of the Clinton Foundation, Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiffty, Kerry, the usual suspects, often with taxpayer dollars involved somewhere. Should socialism raise its ugly head, those with cash will be in the top 1%, the only calculus they know. Any charity (when it does happen) without self promotion doesn’t exist over on the left.
• In 1988, a commercial airline refused to fly Andrew Ten, a sick Orthodox Jewish child with a rare illness, across the country to get medical care because he had to travel with an elaborate life-support system. His grief-stricken parents contacted Trump for help and he didn’t hesitate to send his own plane to take the child from Los Angeles to New York so he could get his treatment.
But Trump is a racist they scream. No proof required. A mountain of evidence could be produced to rebut this calumny – as if someone who worked in NYC for 50 years could have succeeded if he was a racist, and without leaving a trail of hundreds of anecdotes proving his racism.
• In 1991, 200 Marines who served in Operation Desert Storm spent time at Camp Lejeune in North Carolina before they were scheduled to return home to their families. However, the Marines were told that a mistake had been made and an aircraft would not be able to take them home on their scheduled departure date. When Trump got wind of this, he sent his plane to make two trips from North Carolina to Miami to safely return the Gulf War Marines to their loved ones.
But then there’s Jim Brown, the greatest running back in the history of the NFL, and a staunch civil rights activist since he retired; he visited the Trump Tower shortly after the election, and left with the accolade “I love Donald Trump”. With enough of the caring side for me and for everyone else.
• In 1995, a motorist stopped to help Trump after the limo he was traveling in got a flat tire. Trump asked the Good Samaritan how he could repay him for his help. All the man asked for was a bouquet of flowers for his wife. A few weeks later Trump sent the flowers with a note that read: We’ve paid off your mortgage.
Liz Crokin, FrontPageMag: ‘Trump Does the Unthinkable’…
Donald Trump is a racist, bigot, sexist, xenophobe, anti-Semitic and Islamophobe — did I miss anything?….Yup: he is also deplorable. The left and the media launch these hideous kinds of attacks at Trump every day; yet, nothing could be further from the truth about the real estate mogul.
As an entertainment journalist, I’ve had the opportunity to cover Trump for over a decade, and in all my years covering him I’ve never heard anything negative about the man until he announced he was running for president. Keep in mind, I got paid a lot of money to dig up dirt on celebrities like Trump for a living, so a scandalous story on the famous billionaire could’ve potentially sold a lot of magazines and would’ve been a Yuge feather in my cap.
Instead, I found that he doesn’t drink alcohol or do drugs. He’s a hardworking businessman.
On top of that, he’s one of the most generous celebrities in the world, with a heart filled with more gold than his $100 million New York penthouse.
Since the media has failed so miserably at reporting the truth about Trump, I decided to put together some of the acts of kindness he’s committed over three decades which have gone virtually unnoticed or fallen on deaf ears.
• In 1996, Trump filed a lawsuit against the city of Palm Beach, Florida, accusing the town of discriminating against his Mar-a-Lago resort club because it didn’t allow Jews and blacks. Abraham Foxman, who was the Anti-Defamation League Director at the time, said Trump put the light on Palm Beach not on the beauty and the glitter, but on its seamier side of discrimination. Foxman also noted that Trump’s charge had a trickle-down effect because other clubs followed his lead and began admitting Jews and blacks.
Read more to completion link below describing another 6 Donald J. Trump acts of kindness…
And on that note following all of the above, time for today’s MAGA Pill – The caring side of warrior president Donald J. Trump on full display each and every day – MAGA! KAG!
- Liz Crokin, FrontPageMag: Trump Does the Unthinkable
R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr., American Spectator: My Advice to the President
David Catron, American Spectator: Democrats Ignore Lockdown Protests at Their Peril