Let us state right off the bat, that Sadiq Khan is the mayor of London because the city has a huge conglomeration of Muslims desperate to make their mark on one of the highest profile cities on the planet, twinned almost, with Paris, France where the very same takeover has been going on for decades.
For his part, Sadiq Khan represents the progress the disparate Islamic Muslims are making in inserting themselves (not assimilating) deep inside the societies of Western civilization as part of the Northern Caliphate takeover of the richest and most influential regions on the planet.
It then stands to reason of course, that to get this far deeply entrenched, you cannot purposefully openly sympathize with Islamic terrorists, since that would be a dead giveaway as to the Manchurian Candidate nature of the deep state takeover of Western Society. To remark that he is unable to recognize reality is missing the plot; that, after all, is the whole purpose, to lay low until the winds of change fully begin.
The terrorists are his people, so it is no surprise that his response to the British massacres is mild and surreal. The last thing in the world he wants to do right now is to start rooting out the incubating terrorists within his own community. After all, that is his ultimate endgame – the takeover of Western Civilization. And who can forget the constant Islamic cry of taking over Britain and other Western nations?
As Matthew Vadum expressed it in FrontPageMagazine:
Khan, a member of the left-wing Labour Party, doesn’t particularly care about the threat that Islamic terrorism poses to Western civilization.
It was just last Thursday (June 1) that Khan sounded as detached from reality as former Vice President Al Gore. “Climate change remains one the biggest risks to humanity,” he tweeted. “Now more than ever world leaders must recognise and act on this threat.”
Muslim terror is no big deal, shrugs Khan, who says terrorist attacks are “part and parcel” of city life.
Khan is one of those “urban elites … grotesquely out of touch with the lives of ordinary citizens,” writes Monica Showalter at American Thinker. “They dismiss terror deaths as ‘tragic’ suggesting the victims had some role in their own deaths as in the definition of tragedy.”
It’s easy for elitist hipsters like Khan to “claim global warming is a bigger problem than the immediate and deadly threat of terrorism,” she writes:
“Taking action on global warming makes them feel good, costs them nothing and only threatens the livelihoods of farmers and fishermen and miners, not their own. As for terrorism, that’s no problem for them, either – you’ll never find an elitist like Khan strolling on London Bridge on a Saturday night for terrorists to take down. With his bodyguards and the protective bubble he lives in, terrorism is for little people.”[end]
Enter President Donald J. Trump into the fray:
After terrorists slaughtered seven people Saturday in London, England, President Trump turned up the heat in ongoing debates over Islam, terrorism, and immigration by criticizing London’s Muslim mayor Sadiq Khan for his permissive, laissez-faire attitude toward terrorism committed by his fellow Muslims.
“We must stop being politically correct and get down to the business of security for our people,” Trump tweeted after the killings at London Bridge and nearby Borough Market. “If we don’t get smart it will only get worse.”
The Metropolitan Police and British Prime Minister Theresa May have labeled the incidents terrorist attacks and Islamic State has reportedly claimed responsibility for the atrocities. May appeared to agree with Trump, saying “We cannot and must not pretend that things can continue as they are. Things need to change.”
Here’s who President Trump was tweeting about . . .
- In 2001 London Mayor Sadiq Khan was the lawyer for the Nation of Islam hate group in its successful High Court bid to overturn the 15-year-ban on its leader.
- In 2005 and 2006 Khan visited terror-charged Babar Ahmad in Woodhill Prison. Mr. Ahmed was extradited to the U.S. in 2012, serving time in prison before being returned to the UK in 2015. Mr. Ahmed pleaded guilty to the terrorist offences of conspiracy, and providing material support to the Taliban.
- Mr. Khan also campaigned for the release and repatriation of Shaker Aamer, Britain’s last Guantanamo detainee, who was returned to the UK in November.
- As mentioned above Mayor Sadiq Khan has defended his links to infamous Nation of Islam hate group leader Louis Farrakhan.
- Sadiq Khan represented Farrakhan in the early 2000s in his efforts to overturn a ban on Farrakhan being allowed to come to Britain.
- Farrakhan is a hugely controversial figure who has denounced white people as ‘devils’, described Jews as ‘bloodsuckers’, and called Hitler a ‘very great man’.
- The hate group watchdog center Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) describes the Nation of Islam as an organized hate group:
- Ideology: Black Separatist
- Their deeply racist, anti-Semitic and anti-gay rhetoric of its leaders, including top minister Louis Farrakhan, have earned the NOI a prominent position in the ranks of organized hate.
In my own mind, having studied the Islamic Jihadist threat to the West for over 20 years now, I feel certain that Sadiq Khan, like many others of his ilk (Keith Ellison, Andre Carson, and others, etal in the USA Congress) is a stealth jihadi. And, heaven forbid, should the Muslims become the majority in England, Khan will dance to a different song, figuratively, practically, and ideologically. Music after all, is haram in Islam.
London is just another example of immigration Jihad. Having been through Detroit and Dearborn, Michigan on my way up to and back from Toronto, Canada, and witnessed it firsthand, it’s already happened in the Metropolitan Detroit area, and also in the greater areas of Minneapolis, Minnesota. It doesn’t take a genius to know where this is all headed.
Take a look and listen from this 5-minute clip from Dennis Michael Lynch on what has happened to the once-quaint city of Dearborn, Michigan in the last few years…