The line of succession which brought President Donald J Trump into the ascendancy, and the comparison with which he upholds the tenets of the Constitution accordingly. DJT and his battle with the enemy of state…
1) 1977-80: Peanut Farmer; 2) 1981-88: Ronald W. Reagan; 3) 1989-92: Bush One; 4) 1993-2000: Slick Willie; 5) 2001-08: Bush Two; 6) 2009-16: Disaster; 7) 2017- DJT …. ‘We the People of the United States, in order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America …’
Finally we have a post-Reagan president running roughshod over the absolute mess the Constitution and Republic of the United States finds itself in. One has to wonder just how great the Republic would be today had those presidents 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, and the disaster that was 7 (plus Congress) actually done their job years ago.
Consider this scenario for starters:
- no untold millions of illegal aliens hiding in the back alleys of the United States, because….
- … President #2 had already amnestied 4 million of them under the immigration reform act of 1986 (link down below). There would also be…
- .. no drug cartels running amok destroying the young with their filthy drugs, nor would there be…
- .. any MS-13 gangs slaughtering young and old alike in the inner cities.
- Imagine a nation where the rule of law was obeyed and enforced when it wasn’t…
- .. and finally, just think about the freedom that would run rampant without the cackle from the leftist enemies within and their constant 24/7 accusatory attacks on president Trump and we conservatives alike.
Just as the venerable Reagan before him, president Trump over these many years has had the opportunity of interacting with the cultural and political elites through his business activities, and is thus tuned in to how they think, talk and act.
Coincidentally, there’s an interesting take on all of this from Karen Kataline in today’s FrontLineMag which she titles ‘Trump on the Offensive in the Culture War’. Here’s her opener…
Whether or not we like to admit it, we are in a full-blown culture war. Every tradition we hold dear is under attack. Suddenly, we are expected to adapt unquestioningly to bizarre cultural changes like the celebration of “gender fluidity,” abortion, infanticide, and 11-year-old drag queens. It is assumed as a given that we must force girls to use “non-gender specific” bathrooms, to reward victimhood, and to demonize “toxic masculinity” and law-abiding citizens. And intense pressure is on for us to embrace the destruction of our borders – and to forfeit our right of self-defense.
And that is just a tiny sample.
It’s all part of the same plan that secret socialists, and avowed ones like Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, aren’t just talking about openly, but are working harder than ever to implement. To succeed, they must wage a war on our values and traditions, as well as our independence of thought.
Although it is to our benefit that the Left’s destructive agenda is finally out in the open, we haven’t had a Republican president who has been equipped to defeat this festering threat in more than three decades.
That is, until now.
Enter Donald Trump, the unlikeliest of presidents, who has always played in the big leagues. He is teaching conservatives how to fight the rising tide of socialism along with one of its primary strategies, the culture war. More importantly, he’s teaching us what it’s going to take to win.
Read to completion through link at bottom…
From many perspectives, We the People now have a clear and present distinction between parties regarding the beliefs and issues (Capitalism and the Constitution v Socialism for one) facing the nation and to whom we can rely upon to address them head on together with those who simply refuse to do so.
A strong successful businessman epitomizing leadership to the American public, versus a catatonic dysfunctional and splintered DemoRINOMarxist cabal hellbent on marching lock-step to the merchants of disharmony and coercion identified as the CoC, (Chamber of Commerce), Gyorgy Schwartz-Soros, the Koch brothers, Ryan, McConnell, Murdoch and the rest of the deep state big fake news media conglomerates and government bureaucratic scallywags lining their own pockets at the expense of We the People.
Finally a ‘Mr. Everyman’ actually in the arena pounding the drums of freedom and the Constitution to go forth and improve the lot of ALL Americans – not just the global elitists.
Talking about which, time for today’s MAGA Pill – Warrior-President Donald J Trump – MAGA!
Karen Kataline and: Trump on the Offensive in Culture War
Plus Michael Cutler: Congress Blocking Emergency Declaration
Also President Reagan: Immigration Reform and Control Act 1986